Please read the below “Terms and Conditions” thoroughly before using our services. The English version of the QSTAG Terms and Conditions is a translation based on the original Korean version of the Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between these two versions, the original Korean version of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to set forth the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Company and service users, and other necessary provisions for the use of the QSTAG Service (hereinafter called the "Service") provided by QSTAG (hereinafter called the "Company") through mobile devices.
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
- The definition of the terms used in these Terms and Conditions is as follows:
'Mobile device' refers to a device that can download or install content and use it, such as mobile phones, smartphones, portable information terminals, and tablets.
‘User’ means a person who signs a contract of use in accordance with these terms and conditions and uses the services provided by the company.
- “QSTAG Service” means the mobile application and any additional services provided by the Company to provide health care and management services to the users.
- “Use Agreement” implies the entire contract between the Company and the User in connection with the use of the Service and this Terms and Conditions is part of this contract.
- “User Account” means a combination of unique letters and numbers that the Company grants to each user for the identification of the user and the service in accordance with the user's application
- “Password” means a combination of unique letters and numbers that are registered with the Company by the user to verify the identity of the user.
- "Termination" means the company or user's decision to effectively end the use of contract.
- "Personal Information" means the personal information defined by the Personal Information Protection Act and the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Use and Information Protection (hereinafter referred to as the " Act").
- Any of the terms used in these Terms and Conditions stated above shall be in accordance with the relevant laws and policies relevant to each services, otherwise it shall be subjected to general customs and commerce practices.
Article 3 (Effects and Modifications)
- The Company shall post the contents of the Terms and Conditions on the service page for the user’s acknowledgement, and/or share it using other similar methods.
- The contract of use is concluded when a person who wants to become a user (hereinafter referred to as the “applicant”) agrees to the contents of the Terms and Conditions, submits the application for the use of the service and the Company approves the application submitted by the applicant.
- The Company shall, in principle, accept the use of the service for the application of applicant. However, the Company may not accept the applications that fall under the following categories:
- When false information is entered on the application and/or application requirements are not satisfied
- When the service is used in countries that the Company has not approved using unusual and/or ambiguous routes
- When the application was submitted with a wrongful purpose of undermining the well-being and order of society and/or fine customs
- When using the service with unlawful purposes
- When approval is deemed inappropriate for reasons similar to the above situations
- The Company may amend these Terms and Conditions to the extent that they do not violate the relevant laws and regulations, and shall announce the amendment date, revised content, and the reason for revision at least seven days prior to the date of application according to the method stated in Article 1 and/or using similar methods. However, if the changes are unfavorable to the user or significant, the user shall be notified at least 30 days prior to the date of application in using the same method and also using methods stated in Article 5, Section 1 and 2.
- When the Company revises the Terms and Conditions, the Company will announce the revised Terms and Conditions and check the agreement status of the users regarding the application of revised Terms and Conditions. The Company, when announcing or notifying the revised Terms and Conditions to the users according to Article 4, will announce and notify with the content that if the user does not show signs of agreement or disagreement of the changes, it is considered that the user consents to the revised Terms and Conditions. If the user does not express disagreement of changes by the effective date of the revision, it is deemed that the user agrees to the changes. If the user does not agree to the amendment, the Company and/or the user may terminate the service of use contract.
Article 4 (Other Rules)
Other unspecified terms and practices and interpretation of this Terms and Conditions shall follow the other consumer protection related regulations and customs included in Commercial Act, Telecommunications Business Act, Electronic Commerce Act, Copyright Act, and so forth.
Article 5 (Notifications to Users)
- The Company may make announcements and/or notify users using e-mail, text messages (SMS/MMS), application notification (PNS), and other appropriate means of communication.
- In the case of an unspecified number of users who are virtually impossible to notify under the above paragraph, the Company may substitute individual notification by posting related information on the service notification page for 20 days.
Article 6 (Use Agreement and User Subscription)
- When the user clicks the "I agree" button of the Terms and Conditions the Company provides on the service page, it is considered that the user agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company shall initiate the service without delay from the time of user subscription. However, some services may be provided from a designated date.
- Users can use the Service by downloading and installing a dedicated app or program from a device within the scope permitted by the Company. However, depending on the type of device and operating system (OS), the configuration and functionality of the app or program may vary.
- In order to join as a user, the user must go through the process of agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, personal information related matters, and other related services (if necessary), and then enter relevant information the Company requests such as the account (ID), and password according to the provided format.
- The user must provide the necessary information for the use of the service to change the registration contents. The user is obliged to modify it according to the procedures set by the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any issues arising from the user's inability to change the information (including those caused by the Company's inability to notify the User).
- All users must provide their own information to use the service. The users who do not register their information accurately or using other people's information or registering false information will be penalized in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, and possibly be punished according to relevant laws and regulations. Once completed, the Company will be able to verify that the user’s information is valid.
- The user is responsible for managing the user's account and password. The user is responsible for any damages caused using the service or for the use of the service by a third party, and naturally the Company shall not be liable for any destructions.
- Via the account registered with the service, you can back-up various data generated through the Service, and third-party partner services to the server to keep the data safe or easily restore if necessary.
- You can use many functions of the Company such as test results for protein, glucose, pH, and sleep blood in urine, and health information according to the test results, etc.
Article 7 (Third Party Partner Apps)
- The Service participates in various third-party platforms to provide richer and improved functionality as well as being linked to various partner apps, and data that are linked with the user's consent.
- The content and accuracy of the information provided by the third-party partner app, itself, is in the third-party service.
- Before using the third-party service, the user must read the terms and conditions provided by the third-party app partner carefully and use them after being familiarized with all individual instructions.
Article 8 (Protection and Use of Personal Information)
Article 9 (Deletion of Data)
- If you delete an app or program from a mobile device where the service is installed, the data stored in the device will be deleted. However, the data stored on the server may not be deleted.
- While deleting the data stored on the server, you must log in and terminate the membership.
- If you delete a third-party partner app, the data stored by the app within the device will be deleted, but it may not be deleted if the app provided by another third party is using the relevant data.
- Even if you delete a third-party partner app, the data already stored on the server may not be deleted, and the data stored by the Partner App on its own separate server will be processed in accordance with the company's policy, and the Partner Company is solely responsible for the result.
- The data displayed through the device may vary depending on the version of the device or service that the user has.
Article 10 (Obligations of the Company)
- The Company shall not disclose or distribute the personal information of users learned in connection with the provision of services to third parties without the consent of the user. However, an exception shall be granted when the request is made by the authorities for investigation purposes under the applicable laws and regulations, or when requested by the State Government, in results to due process in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- To provide continued and reliable service, the Company shall repair related supplies and software without delay in the event of a failure. However, in the case of natural changes, emergencies or other unavoidable cases, the Service may be suspended or permanently suspended. For changes or interruptions to the services provided by our service partners, users should refer to the terms and conditions or notices provided by them and contact us individually if necessary.
- The Company shall promptly handle any user complaints related to the Service and notify the user of the reason and schedule for processing if it is difficult to process on a timely manner.
- In the event of damages to the user due to the service provided by the Company, the Company shall be liable only if such damages are caused at the company's services.
- The Company complies with laws and regulations related to the operation and maintenance of services, such as the Personal Information Protection Act, Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, the Protection of Communications Secrets Act, and the Telecommunications Business Act.
Article 11 (User's Obligations)
- The user shall not perform any of the following acts when using the Service.
- Misrepresent, embezzle, and/or use other users' accounts and passwords when applying for the service of use and/or making changes to receive services.
- Reproduction, storage, distribution, or sale of information obtained using the Company's services without the Company's prior consent.
- Acts that damage or disadvantage the honor of others, act of acting to be a person, or falsely specifying a relationship with others.
- Post obscene content on bulletin boards, etc., or link of obscene sites.
- Acts that infringe the company's copyrights, third-party copyrights, and other relevant rights.
- Information, sentences, shapes, voices, etc. that violate public order.
- Registering or spreading computer virus-infected materials that cause destruction or confusion such as malfunctions or information related to the Service.
- Transmit information that may affect the operation of the Service or interfere with the stable operation of the Service or transmit advertising spam, and information against the recipient's express refusal to receive it.
- Sending or posting information that is prohibited by applicable law.
- Collecting, storing, and disclosing other users' personal information without due process.
- Distribute false information for the purpose of providing property benefits to oneself, others, and/or causing damage to others.
- Promoting gambling or fraud and promoting the act of solicitation and circulating information that mediates fording.
- Post or e-mail any material containing software viruses, other computer code, files, or programs designed to interfere with or destroy the normal operation of computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- Disturbing the other party's daily life by continuing to reach the other party by saying words, sounds, writings, images, or videos that cause shame, disgust, or fear.
- Other illegal or unjust acts, such as stalking, harassing other users.
- Acts that violate other relevant laws and regulations or are contrary to public order and good customs.
- The user shall comply with the relevant laws and regulations, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the instructions for use and the precautions notified on the service, the matters notified by the Company, and shall not commit any other acts that interfere with the company's business.
- Users may not use the services in unacceptable ways such as hacking, decompiling, and reverse engineering, or illegally distribute commercial software. The Company shall not be liable for any legal action, such as the consequences and loss of business activities arising out of this violation, or penalties caused by the agencies affected by this, and the User shall be liable for any damages suffered by the Company in connection with such acts.
- The function of sharing data through text, e-mail, and other means in the service is only possible by the user's choice, and the user is also responsible for maintaining the data.
- If the user is a minor, a consent must be obtained from a legal guardian to use the Service.
- The member is responsible for managing the user's account and mobile device and shall not share account information with others. The Company shall not be liable for any damages related to improper use and/or share of the Service.
Article 12 (Company's Indemnification)
- The Company or the User shall be responsible for indemnity for any damages caused to the other party in violation of these Terms and Conditions. However, this is not the case if there is no will or negligence. The compensation for damages under this paragraph shall be the extent of the general damages, and in the event of special damages, the Company or the User shall agree not to compensate for damages even if the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of such damages. In addition, the User agrees that the compensation limit provided by the Company is within the range and limited to the amount the User paid for this service.
- If a user agrees to the third-party partner service Terms and Conditions from Article 7, and the user suffers damages due to the will or negligence of a third-party partner service provider, the third-party partner service provider shall be liable for the damage.
- The Company shall not be liable for any civil or criminal damages incurred by members in connection with the use of the service provided free of charge.
- The User shall not implicitly warrant that the Company will not have any defects in the Service in effect or by law (including defects, errors, bugs, rights violations, etc.) related to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, specific purposes, security, etc., and confirms that the Company recognizes and does not raise any objections to the User that the Company is not obligated to remove such defects and provide the Service.
Article 13 (Resolution of Disputes)
- In the event of a dispute with the Terms and Conditions, it shall be subjected to the laws of the Republic of Korea.
- If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute amid using the Service, the court of competent jurisdiction over the company's address shall be subjected to a first-trial exclusive agreement.
These Terms and Conditions will take effect from March 1, 2021.